Dry skin is sensitive and very susceptible to damage, which is why it needs special attention and gentle care. A moisturizer is a must, but there are times when it might not suffice. Your skin needs deep conditioning, which is why you should try out these home remedies.
How To Get Rid Of Dry Skin With Natural Beauty Tips
1. Water, Moisturizer: First of all you need to, Drink plenty of water throughout the day to increase moisture in dry skin. Apply moisturizer just after a bath or shower, when your skin is still damp.
2.Milk Cream, Lemon juice, Tomato juice:Mix equal quantity (say one spoon each) of lemon juice and tomato juice with milk cream. Apply this paste on your face and body ten minutes before taking bath. Along with avoiding dry skin, this is a good natural beauty tip for dry skin and in removing wrinkles also .
3 Coconut and Banana Mask:You Will Need to ½ ripe banana, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, mixed it well. Apply the face mask and keep it on for 20 minutes .Then Rinse with cold water.
4. Yogurt Scrub: Add the ¼ cup plain yogurt to the 3 teaspoons honey honey,Add the granulated sugar to it .Then mixed it well. Apply the scrub all over your face, and massage in gentle circular motions for a few minutes.Keep the scrub on for five minutes, and then rinse it with cold water.This scrub should be used once a week.
5. Olive and Castor Oil Moisturizer: Add 3 teaspoons olive oil with 1 teaspoon castor oil.Mix the olive oil and the castor oil and warm the mixture.Apply the mixture to your face.Take a warm wash cloth and place it over your face and leave it till the oil is soaked in by the skin.You can do this daily.
6. Mango Mask: Add 1 ripe mango with 1 tablespoon honey and 3 teaspoons olive oil then mixed it very well. Apply this mask to your face. Apply this mask to your face. Apply this mask to your face.
Above Natural beauty tips for dry skin will help you in avoiding dry skin.
7. Egg white, honey and milk : Mix two spoons of milk, half spoon of honey with egg white portion. Apply this paste on your face once in a week. An ancient time natural beauty tip for dry skin care.