How to figure out what face shape you have
There are a lot of face shapes in the world. And it is very important to figure out your face shapes. Because, before picking a hairstyle, a new pair of glass or beard style, you first need to identify your face shape. How to Measure to Determine Your Face Shape.
How to Determine Your Face Shape
Has someone ever given you the compliment that your hairstyle fits the shape of your face perfectly? At the time, were you puzzled by what this meant? Here I am share with you How can you figure out your face shapes step by step:
- Grab a tape measure, pencil and a piece of paper.
- Measure your face across the top of your cheekbones. Then write down the measurement on the piece of paper.
- Measure, across your jawline, from the widest point to the widest point.
Then write down the measurement on the piece of paper.
- Measure from the tip of your hairline to the bottom of your chin.
It’s time to see what face shapes you have!!
- So, you have an OVAL face shape if: The length is equal to one and a times the width.
- If you have a ROUND face shape: your face is as wide as it is long. It may vary a bit, but usually the measurement is close.
- You have a RECTANGULAR face shape if:
Your face is longer than it is wide.
- You have a HEART shaped face if:
Narrow at jawline and wide at cheekbones and forehead.
- You have a SQUARE shape face if:
Your face is about as wide as it is long.
- You have a TRIANGULAR face shapes if:
Your face is narrower at the temples and is wider at the jaw bone.
- You have a DIAMOND face shape if:
Your face is widest at the cheek bones and if narrow forehead and jawline of approximately equal widths.
Hope it will help you to determine what shape face you have.