Most important things to know at pregnancy
Most Things every guy should know about pregnancy and parenthood. Being pregnant brings many changes. Most of these changes are normal and some are not. You need to know the signs to report to your health care provider. Top 10 Things You Need to Know About the First Trimester.
Top 10 Important Things To Know For First Time Pregnancy
Are you a first time mom to be? That infamous pregnancy fatigue is probably making you eager to cozy up to the couch right now so you can read up on all that you’re experiencing. To the rescue this quick list of exactly what you can expect in your first trimester as an expecting mom.
If you are pregnant with more than one baby, have health problems or other special situations, you will probably need some additional advice beyond the information found in this guide. Talk with your health care provider as you may get different advice. In this section you will learn the signs in pregnancy that are not normal and what to do if you have any of these signs.
Some common and rear Problems during Pregnancy
Here I am going to share you some problem which can be noticed during pregnancy:-
- Bleeding from your birth canal (vagina).
- Sharp pain in your tummy.
- Feeling dizzy or like you might faint.
- Loss of consciousness.
- High fever (temperature).
- Chills or rash after you have had a fever.
- Vomiting or throwing up a lot.
- Feeling more sad, worried, or angry than usual.
- Crying a lot.
- The baby stops moving or moves less often.
- Smelly fluid comes from your vagina and makes you feel itchy.
- It hurts or burns when you pass urine.
- Your urine becomes red or dark in colour.
- Lots of swelling in your face, hands, legs, ankles (especially if it gets worse or changes).
- Bad headaches that last for a long time.
- Gaining weight quickly
- Blurry vision or spots in front of your eyes.
- Pain in your chest or stomach area.
- Spots on your face and body that are not normally there.
If you notice any of these signs, you should call your health care provider or go to the hospital immediately